Domestic Shipping Methods
- Standard - FREE on all U.S. orders (2-5 business days).
- Priority - $8.50 (1-3 business days).
- 2nd Day Air – $24.95 - Orders placed Sat/Sun will be shipped Monday.
- Next-Day - $35.95 - Delivery time next day. Orders placed Sat/Sun will be shipped Monday.
* Orders being shipped to FPO, APO, and P.O. Boxes are ONLY delivered via US Postal Service.
International Shipping Methods
- International Shipping - Calculated at Checkout
* Please allow around 5-7 working days from dispatch. Additional delays may occur due to heavy load on postal services and customs. International orders might be subject to import taxes/duties. For information, please contact your local customs authority.
* We are not responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Vanibiss.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Upon delivery Duties & Taxes may or may not be collected.
We make every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. We will then issue you credit for the amount of any confirmed damaged merchandise. This requires a joint effort on both parties (you and us), therefore, please inspect the package upon receipt for damage. If it’s not reported at the time of shipment, it makes it very difficult to prove otherwise.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain an inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of certain products. In this event, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of canceling the out-of-stock items, holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available, or receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available. No additional shipping charges will be incurred by the customer for these partial shipments.
Packages that have been shipped and refused, will not be issued a refund. Due to Customs regulations abroad, we are not responsible for packages that are kept, withheld, discarded, or destroyed. No refunds will be issued.